Sunday, February 10, 2008

my bad days

with words we can conquer the world

yesterday and today are my bad days..and why is that? because i have a terrible diarrhea and vomiting after had a trip to Surabaya yesterday..huhu..i hate it..i dunno no what have i eaten, but i bet the food must be very delicious, because i throw up a lot..haha..ok that's gross..i dun't want to mention it any further..hehe..but thanks to Aisya for taking care of me, she cooked me this delicious porridege, and gave the antidiarrhea pill..huhu..I asked K.jim, and belle, and Iman, and they also have the same condition as me...huhu..i hate it, i've been such a lazy bum from yesterday till today, lying on bed doing nothing except sleep, sleep and sleep sum more..huhu..i hate it..yesterday i slept for almost 24 hours..huhu..and today i fell a lil bit dizzy plus throw up sum more..yaikss...

oh did i mention, i went to Surabaya..yup..i finally made myself out from Jogja this time..hehe..wait for my updates and piccs ya..i seriously feel dizzy and wanna throw up summore..huhu..but i got Clinical Pathologgy Report to do and tutorial not to be forgotten..huhu.

No comments: