Monday, March 31, 2008

yeah

with words we can conquer the world

Hari ni saya nak update pasal hari Ahad kelmarin. Saya mmg merancang untuk buat perkara ni lebih kurang seminggu yang lalu. apakah perkara ittew. Sebenarnya, saya dah beli hp baru. Yeay. finally, afta almost 2 years been using the older hp, finally i changed to a much better hp. At first I decided to use the same brand that is Sony Ericsson. But then, the one that i want is not available. huhuhu. But then Nokia 3110 classic is finally my choice. At first K.jim told me to buy the one with 3G. Then i was thinking, with whom am I going to use the 3G. As u know, u can see who's on the line at the screen ey? Plus i'm not that IT person aka GapTek(Gagap teknologi) hehe. But then, after thinking twice, i decided to buy a simple one, but yet not so simple, but just enuff to not be in the category of simple..ok.. i'm a lil bit flummoxed by saying how simple is simple..hehe..abaikan. The features are ok and up to my satisfaction. Remember it's a simple handphone.hehe.so for me as long as it can play my favourite songs, then it's ok.hehe.

But to my surprise, i thought the memory given only 512 Mb, but then last night, when i was cleaning up my sooo messy bedroom, i stumbled upon my hp bag and found another memory card, which makes the expansion of the external memory up to 1Gig..yeay..hehe..how stupid I am of not asking the Salesman about the details.huhu. Alhamdulillah. A birthday present from emak. Thanks emak so much. Actually this is the one i told u guys about the surprise from emak. For me it's very surprising coz knowing my mom is a thrift person. And I'm saying this in a good intonation. No sarcasm. She won't let me spend my money on unnecessary things unless it is really really really necessary..But me always membazir..huarghh..Can't thrift be inherited.?huhu.ok.

And my first intention of buying this hp, is to message someone. And it's very urgent. thinking of it makes my life miserable. Sorry seems to be easiest word thru text message. i seriously can't do it thru phone. I will burst out into tears, and the words will mumbling out of my mouth. Kesimpulannya tak mencapai matlamat lah. And after i apologize to 'dia'. I feel a lot relief.huhu. Perasaan gaduh dengan org mmg x best. serius. ok la..gtg.

No comments: