Sunday, May 27, 2007

me n homesick



with words we can conquer the world








hari ni saya sgt sedey. satu family saya akan ke langkawi island n kelantan(i dun care) tonite..hwaa except for my 3rd bro ,Jijie coz he has Jambori camping..hwaaa..so sad i'm not there. But what to do, all my bros n sis is on school holiday for 2 weeks( that's what i luv 'bout skewl..hehehe)..hwaa..still can't believe i'm left behind...how childish i am..it's not that i wanna go to Langkawi n Kelantan..I just wanna be wif them. sharing the joy..hwaa..i'm so homesick rite now.. so geraaaaammmmmmm..huhu..who is jahat rite now??huhu..nobody i guess..i've been fated to study here in jogja..btw today is 1 year anniversary of earthquake..mesti rite after me get home, they'll brag to me of how happy they were, how ..arghhhhhhh








ni my adik yg last , Nur Alia Safiah
sgt comel n montel...dan skrg sgt nakal

here's a letter from parents do daughters n sons, seriously it's touching

Dear son dear daughter
The day that you will find that I became very old
Try to have some patience to me and try to understand me
If I get dirty by eating
If I have some difficulty in dressing, be patient!
Remember the hours that I spent to learn you any sorts of things when you were small
If I repeat the same thing dozens time
Do not interrupt me
Listen to me
When you were small, you kept asking me to read the same story,
evenig after evening, until you fall asleep
An I made it
If I do not wash myself any more so often under the shower
Do not reprimand and do not tell that it is a shame
remember how many excuses I had to invent to make you take a bath when you were small
By seeing my ignorance towards new technologies
Do not laugh at me but leave me rather the time to understand
I taught you so many things indeed to eat well, to dress well,
How to confront the problems of life
I fI sometomes miss memory or am not be able to follow a conversation,
leave me the necessary time to recollect
And If I do not reach there, do not become nervous and arrogant person because the most important for me,
It is to be with you and to be able to speak to you
If I refuse to eat, do not force myself!
I know very well when I am hungry and when I am not hungry
When my poor legs will not allow me anymore to move as before
Help me in the same way as I held your hands to learn you make your first step
And when one day, I shall say to you that I do not want to live anymore
that I want to die, do not get angry
because one day, you will also understand
Try to understand that at certaina age, we do not really live anymore, we simply survive
One day you will understand that in spite of all my errors
I always wanted what was best for you and that
I prepared for you the ground for when you've grown up
You do not have to fell sad, unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age and of my state
You have to stay near me, try to understand what I live
To make your best as I did at your birth
Help me to walk, help me to end my life with love and patience
The only way that I need to thank you for it, it is a smile
and a lot of love from you
I love you my sin and daughters
your mom and dad





No comments: